In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
What is the information that we collect?
The personal information that we collect from you includes your name, telephone number, email address, or any information about you which you have provided to us and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by us.
We also collect and store information from devices such as smartphones, computers and other electronic devices that interact with the Website, including the internet protocol address, your login credentials, browser type, version, browser plug-in types, operating system and platform. We use web beacons and other technologies to measure and collect page response times, and visitor behaviors on the Website. We also collect technical information to help us identify your device for reasons of security and the Website’s integrity.
From which sources your personal information may be collected?
We may collect your personal information from the following sources including:
- when filing and completing forms provided to you via online or otherwise;
- by clicking the products and services offered or displayed for sale on the Website;
- when you follow, like or fan from our social media platforms/pages;
- by communicating with us via email or interact with our customer service.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We use and process your personal information for the following purposes, including (“the Purpose”) :
- process your SuperDeals account;
- process your orders and payments on the Website;
- process your subscriptions to our newsletters;
- respond to your enquiries and requests for information;
- getting in touch with you through email, watsapp, mail and inform you about our promotions, events, new products and services or for marketing purposes;
- detect, prevent or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- maintaining appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- validate and process your applications relating to any services you have requested;
- understand and analyse your needs and preferences; and/or
- for us to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Can you unsubscribe and revoke your consent?
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your personal information by us, please click on “Unsubscribe” button in our newsletter which is embedded in the email of the newsletter that we sent to you.
Your personal information may be transferred
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia, to our affiliates, subsidiaries, jointly controlled entities or suppliers which are located outside of Malaysia and/or where our servers are located outside of Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your personal information out of Malaysia as described herein.
With whom shall your personal information be shared?
Your personal information may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purpose. Further, we may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your personal information to such service providers or third parties. The third parties referred to in this Section include :
- our affiliate, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd for data processing and data storage;
- for promotional offers to our affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion partners and advertisers, which include parties with whom we collaborates with for certain events, programmes and activities to promote the Website and/or the products and services on the Website. If you do not want to receive such offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- our affiliated businesses which we do not control such as our vendors, merchants and sellers. We operate stores, provide services, or sell these vendors/merchants/sellers products and services. We share your personal information related to transactions that involve these parties, in order for us to process your orders;
- information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- third party services providers that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. These functions include fulfilling orders, delivering our products and services, sending postal mail and email, providing search results and links, processing debit card and credit card payments, and providing customer services at our call centre. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions and services but may not use it for other purposes.
- professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants; and
- governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
Your personal information may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
Email Announcement and Newsletters
We update you through our newsletters about our new services, our clients’ new products and services and their promotions. By subscribing to our newsletters, you are opting to receiving these email announcements. You can choose to unsubscribe from our newsletter or from our mailing list, at any time, by sending clicking on “Unsubscribe” button in our newsletter which is embedded in the email of the newsletter that we sent to you. We will also send replies to your questions, feedbacks, complaints or requests, via emails. Our communications to you are also provided through emails.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
A cookies is a simple text file that is stored on your device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name plus some digits and numbers.
We may sell advertising space to third parties who may deploy cookies to provide relevant advertising and will have different privacy policies. Should you need links to such policies, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
By browsing the Website or clicking on our client’s advertisements, you are consenting to the use of the cookies unless you opt-out not to accept the cookies. If you disable or delete cookies that have already been set, you will not be able to proceed to ‘checkout’, or use our services that are provided on the Website.
Who shall you contact to update your personal information? How do you limit the collection, use or distribution of your personal information?
If you have any questions regarding this policy, your personal information or wish to exercise your rights regarding personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service at 03-92125750 which is available from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. from Mondays – Fridays.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal information, we have the right to refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your personal information for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person’s privacy. We reserve the right to impose a fee for access of your personal information in the amounts as permitted under law.
Do we collect personal information from minors?
Do you have to obtain consent from a third party when submitting their personal information to us?
Are your personal information safe and secured?
Security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, are in place in order to protect personal information that we collect from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. The said personal information will be stored and backed up securely in an environmentally-controlled location. Only authorised people with user ID and password from us have access to the information. All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your subscription account and profile information.